Value proposition is a popular topic among association executives, and for good reason: It answers the all-important phrase “Our members joined because….”
Click on a link below to view the articles and read what association executives are saying about value propositions.
- Value Proposition vs. Your Mission
- Where Does Strategic Planning Fit?
- Approaching Association Planning with a Warrior Spirit
- The Anatomy of a Message (Suburban West REALTORS® Association REALTORS News, December 2014)
- What’s Your Value? Associations Strive to Define the Value of Membership (REALTOR® AE Magazine, July 2014)
- Stop Thinking Like Your Board and Start Thinking Like Your Members (National Chamber Review Magazine, April 2013)
- Associations Strive to Articulate the Value of Membership (Real Estate Association Executive Magazine, Summer 2013)