How It Works
Value isn’t something you can dictate. It’s something you have to discover. From the people who make the decision to buy your services. Find out why your members choose to belong.
- Completing the value proposition message was motivating to our task force. It was only surpassed by what we learned while going through each step of the process.
- For our association to be successful, we must have successful members. Our value proposition allows us to articulate the tangible offerings that are most valuable to our members in a way that narrows the focus
- What a genuine opportunity to rediscover CAR’s Value Proposition. The process clearly defines what CAR does well that our members need most. Now leadership and staff can focus and communicate our Value Proposition with
- I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the week. I feel energized and refreshed from looking at the association from a completely different perspective yesterday. You did exactly what I envisioned for the task force
- All of this depends so much on having the right leadership in place; a talented and able staff and a really strong project leader. I can thank everyone connected to ACAR for getting us